Thursday, November 14, 2013

Do You Have a Google+ Profile Page?


The three things that matter most when readers are searching for you on Google are location, location, location.  My name, Michael Mulligan, comes up 16,500,000 times in the search results.  So, if there are so many people out there who share my name, why am I showing up on the first page in a sea of Mulligans?  And why did Google pre-approve me for the name +MichaelMulligan this morning when there millions of other choices?  I believe the reason I was selected has to do with my choice to set up a Google+ profile page early in my writing career and post blog stories there every day.  Google loves consistency. That's all it takes.

Click here to see my profile page.  And if you don't have a Google+ profile page yet, get started today.  It's free.  Click here to get started.  Leave a comment if you have questions.

No comments: