Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Little Bit Every Day

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~ Lau Tsu



If you read yesterday's post about savoring the sunsets, did you decide to change the screensaver on your computer?  A small change like this may seem insignificant, however, it's that little bit every day that adds up to milestones in your life.  There are over 200 million blogs in cyberspace.  Many are abandoned after the first day, like most new year's resolutions.  In about four and a half months I will be celebrating 1,000 consecutive days of blog writing.  How did I get to this point?  By writing a little bit every day.

I challenge you to change one small thing in your life, like the screensaver on your computer.  If you don't know how, learn how.  I ask one of my teenagers to help me when I have trouble doing something new on my computer or watch YouTube tutorials if they're not around.  Here is a video demonstrating how to change the wallpaper on your computer for those of you who want to change it...


No comments: