Thursday, July 1, 2021

Wishing You a Joyful July

 My July calendar is about as crazy as it gets.  The first part of the month is dedicated to my day job in my home town followed by ten days on the road to help out in another city.  The icing on the cake is our family vacation near the end of the month.  I'm super excited.  The vacation has been in the planning stages for over a year.  It's been quite a balancing act figuring out how to fund all our activities while maintaining a budget set up to eliminate all debt including our mortgage.  All I can say is that July is about as joyful as it gets.  There won't be any kind of vacation hangover in August because we managed to prepay for all the big items on our vacation wish list.

May your July be filled with abundant joy.  Seize the day.  Seize the month.  Enjoy your family.  Make this a month you will cherish for the rest of your life.  Have a great day.

No comments: