Thursday, July 22, 2021

Family Time Ahead

 It's been two years since I visited the island where I asked my wife to marry me.  A week from today the journey to a dream vacation begins.  This time my mother and all three of our adult children are joining us.  This celebration of family has been on the calendar for over a year.  

There are risks involved when traveling in a pandemic.   There are also rewards.  Finding balance is my life-long pursuit.  I will do my best to live in the moment and capture new memories while visiting Hawaii.  I'm fotunate to be working alongside a native Hawaiian while on assignment to Springfield at my day job.  She is giving me some great inside tips to enhance our family vacation.  There is much work to here in Springfield before the vacation begins.  Have a great day.

No comments: