Sunday, July 11, 2021

Step 1 When You Desire to Change the World

 Most things in life that have value require a series of steps to obtain worth.  For example, if you wish to be debt free you must devise a plan to accomplish your goal.  Fortunately for my wife and me, someone else had a plan and we are now on our final step to turning the goal into a reality.

Changing the world seems impossible to the casual observer.  I really don't know how many steps it takes to get this done since I'm a novice in this particular arena.  All I'm offering today is a simple first step.  Well, maybe it's not so simple when you understand all that is involved in that first step.  I'm working on this step now and I've been at it for years.  I do believe that if I'm able to overcome all the obstacles attached to this first step that the steps beyond will be accessible.  Here goes:

Step 1 to change the world...Change yourself.

There aren't any instructions here.  You know yourself better than anyone else on the planet.  You understand your own belief system.  Deep down you may have a feeling in your gut that something needs to change if you want to make a difference in the world around you.  Give yourself all the time you need to accomplish the first step.  Have a great day.

No comments: