Sunday, July 4, 2021

Celebrating Another Year Around the Sun Today

 What a journey this is.  Today is the completion of 61 jaunts around the sun.  The earth continues to rotate and revolve while dashing through the universe as my mind, body, and spirit do the same here in the Midwest.  The idea is to stay in motion.  My head spins even during times of quiet meditation.  The stories within are eager to be birthed.  The twins are restless.  I have learned over the years that everything has its time and place and attempting to control these variables only adds to the turmoil.  

I'm thankful for time with my family today.  It's a perfect day for a barbecue.  We will watch fireworks from our backyard and enjoy our time together.  May you be abundantly blessed on this 4th of July.  Have a great day.

No comments: