Thursday, July 8, 2021

Ideas to Help You Create a Better Version of Yourself

Ask yourself, "Am I the best possible version of my potential self?"  Please do not take this lightly.  How you answer can improve your life.  This is important because you are the only person in the world who is uniquely qualified to do what you were created to do.  Fail at this and there are no substitutes.  There will be a forever void.

I do one simple task every day to help me answer my own question about my potential.  Do this and you will eventually become the best possible version of yourself you can be.  All you have to do is look closely at your daily habits.  If they are serving you well, keep moving forward.  If they are hindering your potential, create new habits.  The question to keep asking is, "Is what I'm doing the best activity?"  Follow it up by asking, "Is this the best way to perform this activity?"  If the answer is no, find a better way.  Keep at it.  Better ways are great.  The best way is ideal.  You find the best way unless you keep checking in daily.  Have a great day.

No comments: