Wednesday, July 14, 2021

My Writing Buddy is in the Clouds



Crazy things happen when the stars are in alignment.  In my specific situation on my ride home from my day job the other day it was the sun and the clouds which revealed something that shocked my entire family.  Look closely at the sun peering in through the clouds.  Do you see the nose sniffing through that hole in the clouds?  If you can see the nose, maybe you can also see the eyes and the face of my writing buddy that left this planet earlier this year.  She never left my side during all my writing/blogging episodes.  I shared the photo with my family and they all see a stunning image of our beloved Roxy.  Her energy is still with us.  I'm thankful I was able to capture this shot for my family.  Have a great day.

No comments: