Monday, July 12, 2021

Seek Peace and You Will Find It

 Wouldn't it be special if you could find peace like a heat seeking missile?  I happen to believe it's not only possible but highly probable.  I base this opinion on my own personal journey.  Peace is more of a defense shield than a missile.  What I mean by this is when you seek cover from all the negativity you can find a state of mind where nothing bothers you.  The sooner you seek peace the better off you will be.  I'm happy to report that I haven't taken any kind of pills most people take for headache relief because I no longer get headaches.  That's a perk of living in peace.  

Find you place of peace.  It may be a quiet meditation, time with nature, or spending time with friends and family.  This is really important for your sense of well being.  Have a great day.

No comments: