Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Find Alignment with Your Future Self

Today's post is a bit odd to most outside observers.  The reason why is because I'm doing my best to live in the moment, one moment at a time.  If this is so, why am I writing about "future self"?  Shouldn't this be outside the realm of things I care about at this moment?  I leave those questions for the philosophers and critical thinkers and instead do my best to answer my questions using my own limited brain.

I do care about my future self.  The more I live in the moment and make each moment count to the fullest of my ability, the more gratitude my future self will have.  The more abundance I can create now the better off my future self will be.  This is in every area of my life.  Challenging my brain now leads to a better brain in the future.  More physical activity now means better toned muscles in the future.  Letting go of grudges today means less aches and pains later.  Yes, grudges are heavy.  Carrying them around everywhere is not good for your physique.  

If today's story seems difficult to grasp, here's the best shortcut I know.  It has to do with the only one I know who operates outside of time.  Yes, Jesus operates on a level where your past, present and future self all look like one person.  Jesus knows what your future self needs.  He can give you today what will help you in the future if you ask.  Why not ask for that which will bring you into alignment with your future self?  Why not give yourself a future you can be grateful for.  Ask today.  Go to the source.  Jesus is your solution.  Have a great day.

No comments: