Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Search is on for a Good Heart for My Childhood Buddy

My heart is filled with gratitude for all those childhood memories in Sunnyslope located in the north end of Phoenix.   The reason the neighborhood is so special is because of the families living there.  Mark Swanson is one of those childhood buddies who always challenged the rest of us to play hard from sunrise to sunset.  The fun never stopped.  The day Mark and his family moved away the rest of us felt a void.  I'm feeling that void once again upon hearing the news that Mark is in need of a new heart or he will die.

Today's story is not a request for donations.  Mark doesn't need any money.  What he needs is a donor.  That is my prayer request and I'm hoping you will join me.  I will post updates about Mark's journey on this blog.  The good news is that Mark is a man of great faith and he knows he is in God's hands.  I admire what he did with his life after moving away.  He pursued his passion and became a golf pro.  All he needs now is a mulligan for a second chance at living out his passions.  Thank you for praying for Mark and his family.  Have a great day.

No comments: