Sunday, March 10, 2024

Virtual Book Launch on Amazon on 3/17/24

The book launch will be virtual on St. Patrick's Day.  I was hoping to host a private launch party at a local residence on that day but plans have been adjusted to allow me to attend services for my mom's older brother, Victor, in Springerville, Arizona on Saturday, 3/16.

My wife and I have been participating in a small faith group for a couple of years and their prayers have helped guide me in the book writing process.  My first book signing will be with this treasured small faith group later in April so I can personally thank them for their prayers.  I'm making arrangements to set up book signings later in May during the Children's Miracle Network fundraising campaign at my day job.  It's getting exciting.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.  

No comments: