Thursday, March 7, 2024

Seeking Seed Farmers

Jesus teaches, "Whatever you do for the least of my children, you do for me."

Do you remember the story of a young boy who showed up with five loaves of bread and two fish, which Jesus blessed and distributed to a crowd of over 5,000 people? It might sound impossible.  With the help of seed farmers,  I'm going to do my best to share all the good Jesus is doing in my life in hopes of changing the world around me.  More on seed farmers as I refine the idea that came to me in a dream several nights ago.

Jesus also said, "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains and walk on water."

From my past experiences, I've learned that Jesus is always right, even during times when I fall short. Another lesson I've learned is that it's absolutely impossible to be more generous than Jesus.

"Live Long and Prosper" launches on 3/17/24 on Amazon. It's not just a book; it's a fundraiser for the University of Iowa Stead Family Children's Hospital.

Yesterday, I made an executive decision to remove the Spock hand gesture from the front cover. Despite numerous calls to CBS studios in New York City and LA and months of waiting to hear from the power players, I'm not going to risk potential copyright infringements by placing the hand gesture on the book cover. If approval comes at a later date, I will simply add the gesture in a revised edition. My team is making the changes, and I'll send the manuscript to Amazon for a test run before the launch on St. Patrick's Day, ten days from today.

I firmly believe I have a top-notch marketing plan in place. Fundraising mode begins in ten days. My personal goal is to raise one million dollars with my two fish and five loaves of bread. Even though my cover may lack the Spock hand gesture, a symbol the rabbis used to bless their people, my hope is that this book will be transformative. Please keep me in your prayers during this challenging time in my life. Have a great day.

No comments: