Thursday, March 21, 2024

Kindle Version of "Live Long and Prosper" Now Available on Amazon

My life is now fully exposed on Amazon.  "Live Long and Prosper: A Journey of Transformation" is live for Kindle readers.  The paperback version is on hold while I work out some technical challenges.  My little baby book is undergoing intensive care.  The experience is like welcoming a new baby into the family.  I was expecting twins but God had other plans.  The first Irish twin to be born needs attention before the world can see my baby in a paperback copy.  The second twin, "The Adventures of Castaway Wilson," will arrive at a later date.  In order to have "Irish Twin" status, this second book needs to come out of the birth canal by 03/17/25.

If your life is perfect, my recommendation is to skip reading my book.  If you are experiencing challenges with your eating habits, finances, or faith, this book is for you, especially if you find yourself flawed.  That's who I am – a flawed writer who is struggling to get it right.  The paperback version is undergoing corrective surgery on the front and back cover so that it is presentable.  I will provide updates along the way.

Happy birthday to two sisters born on this day in different years.  I'm thankful we spent time together at our uncle's funeral in Arizona.  Have a great day.



No comments: