Sunday, March 3, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Book Launch in 2 Weeks

The launch party has officially been scrubbed due to my uncle Victor's passing.  Tentative funeral plans are for a service on 3/16 which means I will be out of town for a bit.  I intended to launch "Live Long and Prosper" at a private residence on St. Patrick's Day to thank the people who have been gathering to learn more about our faith.  These prayer warriors have been instrumental helping me to cross the finish line.  Unfortunately, that book launch party will be postponed to a later date in April.  

My fingers are crossed that readers will be able to order a copy of my latest release on 3/17 even though I will be mostly unavailable.  Thank you for your understanding.  I'm hoping to secure permission for the Spock hand gesture from CBS studios prior to St. Patrick's Day.  A backup plan is in place should I fail in this quest.    Please keep my uncle Victor's family in your prayers.  My mother is now the most senior member of her family.  Her older brother will be missed.  I'm thankful we spent time together during my uncle's final vacation on the planet before being called up.  May his soul rest in peace.  Have a great day.

No comments: