Monday, March 25, 2024

Why I Upgraded My Computer Software

I spend a great deal of time with my cherished MacBook Pro.  Now, it's even more valued as I upgraded to MacOS Sonoma a couple of days ago and discovered new features.  The number one reason I upgraded is security.  The older your computer software is the greater the risk of an attack.  The latest version of your software minimizes these risks.  

The second reason I upgraded is to get more bells and whistles.  You will see evidence of this in future vlogs.  I will return to video messaging as soon as my writing projects cross the finish line and I have more leisure time.

There really is no valid reason to delay upgrading computer software.   If you say it's because you simply forgot, I have a solution for you – turn on your automatic upgrade button located in your general settings.  This is your insurance policy against the hackers.  Have a great day.

No comments: