Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Vlog Learning Curve

My OCD tendencies are kicking in.  Does this bother me?  Not at all.  Hyper-focus on a single task for prolonged periods of time leads to completion.  We do this when we're in school.  Olympic athletes do this do achieve peak performance.  I'm doing this to get my projects out of my system and into the world. 

If you happen to be a content creator, maybe you can relate.  My weakness is I tend to drift when the winds are calm and my boat isn't moving.  The flip side is when those winds pick up the exhilaration kicks in.  That's where I am on the vlog learning curve.  Aside from my nature walk with my wife, I was up at 4:00 learning about software used to make videos, specifically interview software.  I found a gem with the evmux people who offer a free software program tailored to what I need to cross the finish line.  I'm making sure there is a solid marketing plan in place for my book launches.  Stay tuned.  I will make sure to surface from my cave every now and then to let you know I'm still here.  Have a great day.

No comments: