Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Blog to Vlog Transformation


 

You heard the story about the princess who kissed the frog and he became a prince.  You know all about those ugly caterpillars who turn into butterflies.  My story is similar.  My writing/blogging/publishing journey is going through its own transformation right before your eyes.  Yesterday I found some new software for doing YouTube type interviews and shared it on my personal FaceBook page.  It certainly wasn't pretty but it was only a test, like the chicken who busts out of the egg not ready to fully emerge until he checks out his surroundings.  

This morning I woke up eager to learn how to enhance my blog through the use of video clips.  I found a newer generation of software that appears to be superior to what I discovered yesterday.  While I may be a long way away from prime time sharing I'm thankful for the handful of friends who gave me feedback yesterday, like my high school friend, Scott Pfister, who happens to teach this stuff for a living.  I hope he didn't feel like he was hearing fingers scratching a chalk board while checking in on my first video.

Soon you will be seeing short video clips sprinkled into these blog pages.  There isn't much to see in today's vlog I will be sharing on my FaceBook page.  The material is boring but necessary as I need to post about my disclaimers.  If you are reading this on my FaceBook page, feel free to check in later.  Hopefully you will see a butterfly and not a frog or a caterpillar.  Have a great day.

Link to today's Vlog from Caveman Michael

No comments: