Thursday, May 4, 2023

All Decked Out

Phase I of our deck project is complete.  My wife and I were so impressed with Parceros Construction, led by project manager, Laura Ciaravito, that we decided to move forward with Phase II.  I felt like I was going back in time to "Snora" Ehlers Spanish class at SHS in Phoenix when the crew which included Laura's dad, Orlando, asked me for some English lessons while they were conversing in their native tongue.  I was leading "plastics" or conversations which Snora E became world famous for.  I learned that this highly talented crew was knocking on my neighbors' doors introducing themselves.  While they may be highly motivated to work and grow their business, their english is like my Spanish when I first entered high school – zero, nada.  

I taught our crew how to properly introduce themselves.  Based on what my wife and I know about these folks, they will be busy beyond measure.  I can't thank them enough.  Here are some pictures.  By the way, I asked these guys to please be careful around the newly hatched birds who are inches below the new deck surface.  They live.  Check out their mug shot below.  Have a great day.






No comments: