Tuesday, May 2, 2023

As the Blogometer Turns



One day to go.  Yep.  Today the blogometer shows 4,999 stories.  Tomorrow I'm celebrating 5,000 anecdotes.  I have my headphones on and my cousin, Mark Mulligan, is serenading from south of the border.  My mind drifts to the beaches of Kino Bay where we cousins hung out in my teenage years.  By the way, congrats to Mark's son, Louis, who was featured on last night's show.  Louis announced last night that he was selected to attend music school.  Congratulations!  

There is no finish line when it comes to blogging.  Yes, I'm thankful I made it this far and that writing is becoming more natural for me.  This is a lifetime journey.  Come back tomorrow and I'll share something special with you on blog day 5,000.  Like young Louis did last night, singing for the first time publicly, I'm trying out new technology for the first time.  It's scary and it's intimidating, just like when I opened myself up on day 1 and came out of my cave to begin my blog journey.  Thank you for your support and encouragement.  Have a great day.

No comments: