Monday, May 15, 2023

Parallel Tracks



 Today's story is about parallel tracks.  Not the kind found on train tracks although the tracks I'm referring to do resemble what you see in the picture.  These parallel tracks are more about a journey.  If you were traveling on these tracks with me it would be easy for both of us to look back and see where we've come from although we can only see a little bit ahead of us until we hit the blind curve.  This is where I find myself today.  In order to move forward I must not be afraid of what's ahead.  Neither should you.  Are you still with me?

As you look around at the other passengers you may find it difficult to know where they're from.  That's because they're from all walks of life.  Skin color doesn't matter.  Religious beliefs or non-beliefs don't matter.  Education isn't important.  There are travelers of all political parties.  What is common to all who are here is the quest.  There is this desire to seek the truth.  That happens to be what I'm writing about in my books.  My parallel tracks are more like a roller coaster ride.  I don't know when the ride will end but I'm certain about what happens when it's over.  Others who don't know the conductor may be fearful about what's beyond the blind curve.  

If you're willing to stay on these parallel tracks with me I can promise you one thing – you and I are not alone.  You may be asking, "Is is safe ahead?"  The answer is no.  It's not safe.  All you have to do is look behind you and you see all the times when you were in dangerous predicaments.  Maybe that's how we met.  All I'm asking of you is that you trust where we're going.  Thank you for sharing the ride with me.  Have a great day.


No comments: