Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Celebrating 5,000th Blog Story Today

It's day 5,000.  I'm taking a deep breath and smiling ear to ear.  This blog has become a lifelong passion and I'm thrilled you're stopping by for the victory lap.  If the weather holds up this afternoon I'm headed to our new patio deck and sipping red wine with my bride of 33 years.  One glass only for me because I'm off to the tennis courts for a workout after our celebration.  Thank you so much for all the support you have given me over the years, especially those of you who tune in daily.  

I'm staring at a stone carving my wife added to my desktop in my home office with the inscription, He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge ~ Psalm 91:4.  That's what he's been doing every day of my writing journey.  These stories are for his glory.  You have seen my trials.  You have witnessed my falls.  Today I'm pausing to give thanks to God for inspiring me to write and to thank you for encouraging me along the way.

If I can get a grip on technology, there may be a short video clip posted here to commemorate today's milestone.  This writing journey is not over.  Two books are in the oven.  The recipe has been refined and I'm going to give you something special.  All of this is for God's glory.  See you tomorrow for day 5,001.  Have a great day.  May you Live Long and Prosper.

No comments: