Sunday, May 1, 2022

It's Children's Miracle Network Month at My Day Job

 Our annual fundraiser begins today at my day job.  We ask our members to help us with donations and our company adds to the pot.  Although I'm behind with releasing my next two titles, the proceeds will eventually find their way to this important charity.  I had the choice of releasing the books according to my preset timeline which I blew by a long shot, or keep refining until I have something others may benefit from. I kept visualizing readers listening to my scratching the chalk board with inferior books and opted to make the reading experience a bit better.

I would like to thank all of you for being so patient with me.  There is a special place in my heart for those sick kids who need our love and support.  Keep them and their families in your prayers.  Have a great day.

No comments: