Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Counterattack

The Evil One already knows about the counteraattack.  The legions are not happy.  I put off this story because I know the dangers and the costs.  Perhaps my own fears get in the way.  Not so much for me but for those close to me.  Well, today is the day that I share publicly I'm all in and the counterattack is underway.  My personal battle has been ongoing for about as long as I can remember.  The Dark Side is powerful but not all powerful like our Creator who is also all knowing and all loving.

The Enemy is using a three-pronged attack to attempt to destroy my life.  This counterattack is not of this world where the dark side seems to have the upper hand for now.  I'm sitting here in my basement in the Midwest sharing my life with you.  My godmother is at home in hospice.  I know she has been praying for me since the moment she and her husband of nearly sixty-three years lit a candle for me at my Baptism.  The same is true of my mother who never stops praying for her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.  There are some amazing prayer warriors in my life who also guard me with their love and their prayers.

I cannot share publicly about my personal battle for privacy reasons.  If and when the Dark Side exposes their attacks, I promise to keep going no matter how staggering the losses may be.  For now, I'm shining a great light on the counterattack.  The enemy knows this is where he is vulnerable.  He fears the light.  Here goes:

Dear Lord, 

In the name of Jesus and powered by the Holy Spirit, I ask you and your angels who follow you to hear my pleas for Divine help.  Please inspire me with your love and your hope and protect me and my loved ones.

I declare, Jesus, that God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power and love and self-control.  2 Timothy 1:7.

I declare, Jesus, that if I present my request to you, through you, my requests will be known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7.

I declare, Jesus, that if I trust you with all my heart and lean not on my own insight but in all your ways acknowledge you, that you will make straight our paths.  Proverbs 3: 5-6.

I declare, Jesus, that you know the plans you have for me...plans for welfare and not for evil, to give us a future and a hope.  Jeremiah 29:11

I declare, Jesus, that God has thrown my sins as far as the east is from the west. Psalm 103:12.

I declare, Jesus, that when I am weak you are strong within me. 2 Corinthians 10.

I declare, Jesus, that you can reach down from on high and take hold of our children and draw them out of many waters. 2 Samuel 17

I declare, Jesus, that all your promises find their yes in you and not one of your promises has ever failed.  2 Corinthians 1:20.

I declare, Jesus, that you, who by the power at work within us, are able to do far more abundantly than all we  ask or think.  Ephesians 3:20.

Thank you, Jesus, for hearing my prayers.  Amen

Have a great day.


No comments: