Saturday, May 28, 2022

Thank You to the Anonymous Prayer Warrior

 Although the ongoing war in the spirit world may not be seen by our eyes, it is very real and the damage spills over into every area of our lives.  The only weapon we humans have is prayer.  I'm thankful for the prayer warriors in my life who help me during times of attack.

I know one thing for sure about the enemy.  The more you talk about Jesus, the greater the odds of some kind of retaliation from the dark side.  We all have our jobs that we are uniquely qualified for to advance the Kingdom of Heaven.  We need to stand up no matter how great the attacks.  I have a special message to the anonymous prayer warrior who reached out to share that special daily prayers are going out to St. Michael the Archangel who is tasked with defending us in this spiritual war.  Thank you!  I'm headed to my day job feeling a special kind of fire within.  Our time raising money for our local children's hospital is coming to a conclusion at the end of this month.  It's time for a power boost to finish the job.  These kids are worth fighting for.  Thank you for the prayers!  Have a great day.

No comments: