Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Try This When Searching for Solutions

 I need all the help I can get.  For those of you who don't know, the name Mulligan means "do over."  It fits.  I'm a champion of the "do over."  Not once.  Not twice.  Not even three times.  I'm in the thousands when it comes to "do overs."  In all my failed attempts I have learned one valuable lesson to minimize my search for solutions.  I'm not the first person to discover this.  If you study the life of King David, you will find that when he hit it big it was because of one solid "maneuver" he used in his decision making process.  The more you use this method, the better it works.

Ask God.  Yep.  Ask God.  Bring your thoughts and ideas to God and then follow whatever instructions you receive.  Trust God with the solution.  Don't be afraid of what others may say.  Yes, you will get criticism.  That's okay.  The only opinion that matters is what God thinks.  There is a reason we pray, "Thy will be done" in the Our Father prayers.  If you trust that God wants what is best for you, make sure do make this a way of life.  Have a great day.

No comments: