Sunday, May 29, 2022

How Much Wisdom is Found in Ecclesiastes?

The author of Ecclesiastes, a wisdom book of the Bible, is unknown.  His message is also rather challenging to discern.  He writes about how Solomon, the wisest person on earth, is trying to figure out important truths like the meaning of life.  I'm only on the first day of five podcast episodes and so far it appears like vapor to me.  Solomon pretty much only sees vapor or thin air.  Is that what we can expect?  Vapor?  There has to be more.  Maybe it will show up by day five.  I hope I'm not losing you here because usually I have more to say than vapor.  I suppose I will need to complete the book of Ecclesiastes in order to know more about this world we live in.  Until that time, I'm wishing you a happy Holiday weekend.  Have a great day.

No comments: