Thursday, May 5, 2022

Day 125 BIAY

 How are you doing with your priorities in life?  I find there are times when I fail on a daily basis.  Those who play it safe never fail because they avoid difficult situations.  I really didn't know when I started listening to the Bible in a Year on a daily podcast how the journey would be.  I imagined obstacles like I encounter on other goals, like writing books.  Maybe what's happening is some kind of Divine intervention because I'm surprised how easy this is to accomplish.  It helps that this is one of the first things I do in the morning before life gets in the way.

Think back to a time in your life when you wanted to try something new.  Did you stay with it or give up?  I really believe the lessons I'm learning from BIAY are helping me to understand a little bit more about who God is.  If you're having any trouble at all with taking care of your daily priorities, make BIAY your top priority.  It seems counterintuitive to add something to your day when you're already maxed out, but don't worry.  The time you give God is rewarded with bonus time in your day.  Why?  I don't know.  I really don't understand God's ways.  What I do know is your life will be improved when you connect with God.  Have a great day.

No comments: