Sunday, February 27, 2022

Dear Mr. Putin

Dear Mr. Putin,

This letter is difficult for me to write.  I don't know if you will ever read it.  I'm not writing for political reasons because that's not my area.  I'm writing regarding your soul.  You have made some great speeches from the orthodox churches in your country about the importance of Christianity.  Recently I watched in awe when you made the sign of the cross in front of Mary, the Mother of God.  That's why I'm so troubled now.  Mary is the intercessor.  She is the one who visits when her children are in distress.  Her son allows this because He loves her deeply.  Your actions regarding Ukraine are against a brother country who worships the same God you worship.  You are allowing innocent people to die.  Your soul is in grave danger as a consequence of your actions.

Mr. Putin, I urge you to return to prayer.  Visit Mary in silence when the cameras are turned off and ask her what her son, Jesus, thinks about your attacks on the people of Ukraine.  There is time for you to be a man of God.  That is where the real power is.  This world is temporary.  God can forgive you for all the wrongs.  You have time to come back to Jesus.  Give God the glory.  I ask you to do this in Jesus name.  I'm praying for you, for Russia, for Ukraine, and for the world.  Have a great day.

signed,

A believer in the United States

No comments: