Sunday, February 6, 2022

My Head is Spinning

There is much to sort out over the coming weeks.  In my opinion, this is Supernatural intervention.  It's all mind boggling.  I need to take some time to meditate about all that is unfolding.  I don't really understand why God uses pauses.  An example of this is the end of Genesis in the Bible.  400 years pass before the next chapter begins.  That pause is a difficult one.  The Chosen Ones feel abandoned.  They are enslaved.  Life is exceptionally challenging.  Then, a new chapter unfolds.  It's Godspeed.  That's where I am now.  The pause is coming to a conclusion.  A new chapter is unveiling itself.  I've seen glimpses of what's ahead.  Yes, my head is spinning.  It's like going outside in the sun and your eyes need time to adjust to your surroundings.  I will share more as I get my sea legs adjusted.  Sails are up.  Winds are picking up.  Thanks for your patience.  Have a great day.

No comments: