Saturday, August 21, 2021

I Found My Lost Marbles

 Do you know where your marbles go when you lose them?  I do.  I found them in a place most people in this part of the world rarely visit.  If they do visit, they don't stay long enough to find the marbles.  The inner world of the mind is like a blank screen when you close your eyes and empty yourself of everything going on in the outside world.  In my opinion, the mind movies you create are much better than the current offerings on TV.  Something as small as a tiny marble can be manipulated into a life-size object that flies, floats, or even turns into a comet that explores unknown galaxies.

Don't worry about what the world thinks about your meditation habits.  They may believe you lost your marbles.  Don't tell them you found them.  It may ruin your creativity if you give up this part of your life.  Have a great day.

No comments: