Sunday, August 29, 2021

The Creepy Tree has Fallen

 We no longer have the creepy tree in our backyard.  It has fallen.  It served as a great backdrop for our pictures until a powerful storm knocked it down.  Now this fallen tree is on my to do list along with picking up our lawn mower once it is repaired.  I'm sure our neighbors will appreciate their views once I restore our property to good health.

Today concludes our fiscal year at my day job.  It is a year I will never forget as we had our own creepy trees in our work forest to contend with.  I'm also doing my best to cleanse my soul of all things creepy, including nervous tension I'm feeling for loved ones and their family who are in great danger due to turmoil in the world.  I will be traveling for work again soon and I'm aware of creepy things lurking in my future.  I'm going to do my best to clear the creepy trees when they fall and keep my eyes focused on what's important.  May you do the same.  Have a great day.

No comments: