Monday, August 16, 2021

Home Sweet Home

 We're home.   The longest vacation I've ever taken is complete.  We visited my sister in Little Italy, Old Town, and Seaport Village in San Diego before flying to Hawaii.  Our Covid credentials were not in order which forced a return to the mainland.  We flew to Seattle on a red-eye and enjoyed an unplanned adventure in Seattle for 24 hours before returning to the islands. We stayed on Molokai through Saturday and then joined our adult children in Maui for a second week.  We tallied ten flights which ended last night when we touched down in Iowa.  

I'm thankful my mother was able to drive to San Diego and connect with us at the start of our family vacation.  She loves adventure.  Something in my heart tells me it won't be long before we take another beach vacation together. Have a great day.

No comments: