Monday, August 2, 2021

Door to Paradise is Unlocked

 


They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  For me, this picture I shot this morning is priceless.  Those three wristbands are the keys to paradise.  It was heartbreaking to be standing next to that door Saturday night and be told I could not enter unless I accepted a 10 day quarantine.  It's like visiting Disneyland and all you can do is watch out the window while all those kite surfers float about in the magical waves enjoying the freedom that comes only when you navigate the challenging process necessary to obtain the prized pre-clearance wrist band.

Next to my wedding ring, this wristband I'm wearing today is my most cherished possession.  I'm with my wife and my mother.  On Saturday our three adult children join us.  We are creating memories that will be with us for eternity.  It's really magical.  Aloha!  Have a great day.

No comments: