Friday, August 16, 2019

Remember This When You Feel Lost


The verse above is from Jeremiah 29:11.  This is the verse I turn to when I feel like I'm off track.  There are those who feel so lost that there is absolutely no way to recover.  As someone who was once one of "those" people, I can call bs.  Jesus can find you and he has the power to bring you back. In verse 12, it says Jesus will listen when you call upon him and come to pray to him.  Verse 13 gets even better:  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Think about all the times in your life when you ask for help.  I bet you don't ask for directions when things are going well in your life.  That's why the wrong turns are so powerful.  Only the lost ask for help.  No matter how confident you are, strong you are, and well thought out your plans are, I promise you that you will never find the way to Heaven without Jesus.  He has the road map. He has the plans for your life.  He wants to give you hope.  Go ahead.  Ask.  Have a great day.

No comments: