Thursday, August 22, 2019

Airbnb Experience Ahead


My first Airbnb experience has been a 10 so far and I haven't even checked in yet.  I'm referring to the ease of use, the signup experience and a great selection of places.  My super host has already messaged me a couple of times to welcome me to his home.  He had no problem with the late check-in I need due to my late flight.  The total price tag for three nights including taxes and cleaning fees is $115.  This includes my own bedroom and a private bath in a single family home.

If you're looking for a way to maximize your travel, consider Airbnb.  If this adventure works out, I'm definitely going to do this more often.  What a great way to see the world on a budget.  Come back soon and I'll share more about Airbnb.  Have a great day.

No comments: