Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Combine Your Goals to Experience Supernova


One goal all by itself won't do it.  Two goals aren't enough either.  I don't really know the exact number of goals needed, but I do know that when you get it right, you will experience some kind of explosion similar to a supernova.  It takes hard work and determination.  You will want to quit.  All I can say is stay in the game.

My supernova experience already happened.  It wasn't some specific moment on a calendar, although the preplanning and preparation helped.  It had more to do with setting goals for each area of my life and then pursuing them with every fiber of my being.

When you go supernova, people around you notice.  They ask questions.  Don't tell them.  Show them.  Be the example.  Your first step is to decide you want a better life.  Set goals.  Achieve them.  All of them.  Let the world see your light.  Have a great day.

No comments: