Thursday, August 15, 2019

Blog Reader Offers Encouragement


I would like to thank one of my blog readers for reaching out to me yesterday.  She is a retired teammate who happens to be in my inner circle of prayer warriors.  I have a special private group where I share my personal requests for help and this person went the extra mile by visiting me at my day job.  "When I read your post about needing permission from the movie studio, I knew I had to pay you a visit because I went through the same experience and it took me a year to get my approval.  Don't give up,"  she said.

I promised my friend I will never give up.  This journey I'm on right now is part of the story.  It's part of the adventure.  The travel calendar is filling up fast.  Wilson and I may be in your city soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: