Monday, July 8, 2019

Time for Some Inspiration


Wilson and I have big plans today.  We're headed to Children's Hospital.  Nothing specific is on our agenda.  We will show up, snap some pictures and see what happens.  I'm still waiting to hear back from 20th Century Fox about permission to include Wilson in my book.  They say a picture is worth 1,000 words.  Perhaps the right shot today can be what influences the decision maker to say yes should I need to send another followup email.

One of the reporters covering the story of our grand opening in Indiana asked our warehouse manager what he expected when we rolled the doors for the first time and he replied, "organized chaos."  That answer can be applied to my own life.  I'm managing two book projects at the same time, preparing my body for our regional tennis tournament and incorporating some new routines into my daily agenda.

The day I got home from Indiana I stepped on a scale for the first time since late April and discovered my body accumulated an extra seven pounds.  My time away was probably like a caveman who killed a dinosaur and feasted on him every day until he returned to the tribe.  No more bone in rib-eye for me until my body returns to normal.  I'm back to my caveman food program and I'm already releasing a pound a day.  Today will be my first day returning to my caveman signature smoothie.  Yummy.  Have a great day.

No comments: