Monday, July 1, 2019

It's Almost Time to Go Home

My time in Evansville is coming to a conclusion in a couple of days.  This has been one of the most exciting chapters ever in my life at my day job.  I will miss the people who have become family.  My hope is to come back for a visit and bring my wife.  This is America at its finest. 


For those of you following my story, I promise you it doesn't end here.  There are more adventures ahead.  I reached out to the people at Twentieth Century Fox for some follow up regarding my request for permission to place photos of Wilson in a book.  If all goes well, I will publish two books at about the same time.  It's a process.  There are no short cuts.  It's all about perseverance.  I'm coming home soon.  Special thanks to my wife for giving me this opportunity to follow my dreams.  Have a great day.

No comments: