Monday, July 15, 2019

It's Our 30yr Wedding Anniversary


"...to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."  

That's what we said on this day, 30 years ago.  It's also what we live every day.  Yes, I'm one of the luckiest men on this planet.  She's the love of my life.  I know in my heart she would live in a cave with me if that's all I could afford, even though she prefers five-star accommodations.  She comforted me when I couldn't move after my serious auto accident.  Yep, she's one in a million.  I'm thankful she remains in the roller coaster of life with me no matter how scary it may look ahead.  Today I'm counting my blessings.  God bless you, Mrs. Mulligan.  I love you with all my heart.  Happy Anniversary!

No comments: