Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Slight Edge is Working

Today is my last full day working with my teammates in Evansville, Indiana.  Tomorrow is a travel day.  This has been an amazing experience.  My voice is barely working this morning as I've been talking non-stop.  It all started in late April when we reached out to our first new family members who joined without knowing much about our company.  I got the opportunity to read a book, "The Slight Edge," about starting with a "penny" and moving forward daily in order to gain compound interest for your efforts.


I'm applying the slight edge to every area of my life and it's working.  It's all about those small daily choices that appear insignificant.  They aren't.  Small decisions make the difference over time.  I'm excited to share these ideas with my family when I return home tomorrow.  Have a great day.

No comments: