Saturday, July 13, 2019

My Favorite Morning Habit


I have a set of morning rituals to keep me on track with my long-term goals...write a blog message every day, do 100 stomach crunches and 50 pushups.  Make a morning smoothie.  Floss.  Wake up on the first alarm.  Sleep for 8 hours.  There's a new habit I started a couple of months ago that is now my personal favorite – read a minimum of ten pages a day from something that will motivate me to go in a positive direction with my life.  This is not only fun, but it's also helping me to be a better person.  On busy days like today, I would probably skip this habit if I hadn't made the commitment to never skip no matter how busy I may be.

If I could only make one recommendation to you to improve your life, this would be the habit I suggest you incorporate.  Challenge yourself to improve.  Have a great day.

No comments: