Thursday, October 27, 2016

Your Two Most Important Days


Mark Twain said it best, "the two most important day in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why."  I'm sharing this with you today because I believe this statement is life-changing.  Someone close to me is about to discover the "why" on this very day.  I'm bound by confidentiality so I can't share the details here but there is no greater joy for me than to help others discover their "why."

Pursue the "why" with every ounce of your being.  Accept nothing less than an all-out assault on your purpose.  Do not let one single dream slip through your fingers.  You must meet your destiny and it's on the road less traveled, the one everyone else avoids because it takes you far away from your comfort zone.  Go.  Forget about what everyone says.  It's time to celebrate the second most important day of your life.  I'm cheering for you.  Have a great day.

No comments: