Thursday, October 13, 2016

One Small Change Leads to Another


You have the power within you to give your life a makeover today.  It begins with a decision to make one small change in an area of your life needing attention.  It works.  I'll give you an example from my own life experiences.  A little over a year ago I was struggling with high blood pressure issues.  I made a decision to try a food experiment for 45 days.  One small change in my diet affected every area of my life.  No more blood pressure scares.  In fact, the real problem had nothing to do with blood pressure and everything to do with inflammation.  I eliminated the foods causing my body to react negatively and everything changed.  The lipid panels prove it.  I'm a new person today.

Choose an area of your life that needs improvement and make one small change.  Stay disciplined.  Avoid going backwards.  One small change leads to another.  Each victory gives you something to build on.  Your life will never be the same.  Pass this along to your friends and family.  Have a great day.

No comments: