Wednesday, October 5, 2016

News Flash – Lab Rat Shares 30 Day Update



Paige, a participant in the Caveman Food Experiment, checked in yesterday to share her 30 day progress report.  She entered the 45 day experiment on Labor Day.  Her inspiring weight loss journey will be featured in my next book, scheduled for release on May 1, 2017.  Congratulations, Paige.  Keep it up.  Here's her report...

"As of today I am officially down 10.5lbs and have so much energy! I am at my lowest weight in over a year!! I am absolutely LOVING my vitamix, and how eating real food is making me feel!! I am getting more and more motivated each day to get up and workout, and even get stuff done around the house instead of wanting to just lay around! I cannot thank Michael enough for encouraging and supporting me through this, and most of all convincing me to give this a try!
I have gotten behind on tracking my food but am getting back into writing it down! I have kept track of my daily weight and am always nervous and shocked when I see what the scale says! There were a few days of gains (some more than others), but never more than a pound! When I saw the scale this morning I screamed, I was so excited! I was so happy/surprised/shocked, that I had to step on and weigh myself two more times to make sure it wasn't a fluke! Well, it definitely was NOT a fluke!!! Right now, as I am writing this my heart is still pounding, my adrenaline is so high, and I am so beyond happy and excited about how my body is changing for the better, and how I KNOW my lifestyle is going to change forever! "

No comments: