Friday, July 8, 2016

Patient XX Agrees to Share Caveman Food Experiment 45 Day Journey


The 45 day Caveman Food Experiment is about to begin for Patient XX.  Her questions are common for anyone in her position.  What foods do I need to buy when I'm shopping?  Do you have any good recipes?  How long will it take to start feeling better?  How do I handle other people in my household who aren't following the experiment?  I've been there done that.  I'm not a food expert.  The only reason I'm helping others on their food journey is because I was the first lab rat in a 45 day food experiment and it worked so well that I want to reach out to loved ones and encourage them to improve their health by changing their food program.

It's up to Patient XX to decide when she's ready to start.  Once her 45 day journey begins, she'll be sharing her progress here on this blog.  Stay tuned.  Paige will be introducing herself soon.  I appreciate her willingness to be in the spotlight.  Have a great day. 

No comments: