Friday, July 29, 2016

I'm Pregnant with a New Book


The labor pains have already begun in the nine month journey to releasing my next book.  Like its two siblings, this baby will be self-published.  I'm planning on using my "down time" to write while I'm recovering from robotic surgery on 8/08.  I would like to release my baby in time to do a book signing at my day job during our Children's Miracle Network fundraiser.  All proceeds will be donated to the Children's Hospital.

These last eleven months have been amazing.  I made radical changes to my food program once I discovered I was in danger due to my typical American lifestyle.  It was silently killing me.  My time spent in seclusion while writing my first novel contributed to the problem.  I'll share more in future stories.  This next book is going to be very personal.  I'm going to share all the lessons I learned about the food experiment that saved my life and I'm going to ask others to join me in the fight to restore our health.  Most parents want to know if they're expecting a boy or a girl.  I'm praying for two things – a healthy baby and an on time delivery of 5/1/17 at Children's Hospital where the real magic happens and where some of my favorite people work.  Have a great day.

No comments: