Saturday, October 4, 2014

The World is More Colorful With Less Megapixels


My lightning bolt moment occurred in the middle of a powerful storm.  I really don't know what compelled me to say "Show me your power, Oh Lord."  He answered with a mighty surge of electricity that destroyed our big screen TV.  That was just the beginning.  The aftereffects are life-changing.  I decided not to replace the TV and I'm ready to permanently cut the chord and reduce the megapixels in our household.  Nature has it's own vivid colors.  I want to live my life intentionally with less megapixels.  I want to drive cars without loans and live in a home with no mortgage.  I have no interest in living beyond my means.  My wife and I have a new mantra:  Simple.  And yes, the world is more colorful with less megapixels.

No comments: