Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Million Thanks


Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  One million thanks I give you today.  My dream of reaching one million pageviews on my personal blog just became a reality.  When I shared this news with my wife this morning she started humming a tune she couldn't get out of her head.  The song summarizes what this blog is all about – putting one foot in front of the other.  Here's how I made it to a million...


I want to share a secret with you.  You may be that one in a million I pray for.  Sure, the one million clicks is flattering.  But there's something more important.  It's about connecting.  It's about making a difference in your life.  That's what I'm most thankful for today.  It's you.  You're the one I care about.  Consider me as your rodeo clown who distracts the bull long enough for you to get back on your feet after a big fall. 
I've fallen more times than a bowling pin.  Every time I'm down I yell, "reset."  Life really is about putting one foot in front of the other.  It's about never giving up.  It's about dreaming big.  It's about counting your blessings every morning when you wake up.  Thank you. Thank you.  Thank you.  A million thanks I give you.  Yes, you're one in a million.  God bless you.

No comments: